1. 1. The name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This privacy notice applies to data processing by:
Person responsible: : Sandra Leoni
Tao Heart Dimension
Phone: +41 81 422 26 89
A company data protection officer has not been appointed. There is currently no legal obligation to do so.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a.) When visiting the website https://taoheartdimension.com
When you visit the website https://taoheartdimension.com, information is automatically sent from your browser to the server of our website without your intervention. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file and automatically deleted after 6 months at the latest. This information cannot be assigned to you personally. We do not combine this data with other data sources. This is the browser type and version used, the operating system used, the URL of the previously visited website (Referrer-URL), the host name of the accessing computer (shortened IP address), the time of the server request, the access status and, if applicable, the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b.) When using our contact form
If you have questions about our offer, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a contact form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address and your name so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is your free decision whether you provide further data.
The necessary and required data processing for the purpose of the implementation of a contractual relationship is based on the legal authorization from Art. 6. Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. For further processing purposes, as a rule, according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit a GDPR your voluntarily given consent required.
c.) When registering for our newsletter
As you provided that you according to Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR have expressly consented, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your first name and e-mail address. The registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. After registration you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that no one can register with foreign e-mail addresses. The registrations to the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time, as well as the IP address.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to email@example.com.
3. Disclosure of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- the disclosure is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, unless your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, override this,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 Para. sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection please send an E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data security
On our website, we use the Transport Layer Security procedure, more widely known by its predecessor name Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), as a hybrid encryption protocol for secure data transmission on the Internet, in conjunction with the highest security level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we use 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual (sub)page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. In addition, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties.